Columbia Journalism Video Workshop
We teach you how to tell your story through video.
- Tell your story through video.
- Conceive of and structure a story.
- Handle a camera.
- Use post production software.
- Opportunities to meet leading video producers and innovators.
- Visit the video newsrooms of Vice, Mashable, and The New York Times.
His courses focus on producing video for cinema and the Web.
- A current CV.
- A brief essay (500 words) about your experience and why you wish to take the course.
- Up to 3 clips showcasing journalistic or video
work of which you are proud. This is not required.
email to JournalismPE@columbia.edu.
- Once we have acknowledged receipt of your application materials and payment, we will
notify you of your acceptance status within 14 business days.
- Once you have been accepted into the
program, you will have 30 days to complete your registration by paying the full program fee ($4,500).