Columbia Publishing Course
Employers: Click here to register for the annual CPC career fair, to be held Monday, July 27 from 9 am to 12 pm.
Welcome to the Columbia Publishing Course (formerly the Radcliffe Publishing Course), the shortest graduate school in the country. It would take you a year in an entry-level position in publishing to learn what you will learn in six weeks here, and 10 years to meet all the people you will meet. For more than 60 years, the course has been training young men and women for careers as editors, literary agents, publishers, designers, publicists and more. Graduates can be found in every kind of job, at major magazines and publishing houses across the nation.
If you are considering a career in book, magazine, or digital media publishing, the Columbia Publishing Course will give you the tools and the training you need to succeed:
- Broad exposure to current issues in publishing
- Unparalleled access to top publishing professionals
- Hands-on publishing experience
- Comparison of publishing types that informs career decisions
- Extensive career placement support
- Access to a large, active alumni network
June 14-July 24, 2015
Click here to request a paper copy of our brochure (you will be taken to an external site)
Stephanie Chan, Assistant Director
2950 Broadway, MC 3801
New York, NY 10027